Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Clarins BB cream

Hi!

I thought I would write a little review on the new Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream, I had heard rumors about this for ages. I know it has been been out in America for a while before it came out in the UK so when I saw it on Escentual.com I noticed they were offering samples. I got in touch and they kindly sent some out straight away, great customer service!

I was so excited to try it my first reactions were that the colours looked really dark but there is no harm in giving it a go. The texture itself was quite thick, I had tried a few BB creams previously and they had a similar texture so I thought this was pretty normal.



I applied a small amount to my face after I had took my other makeup off etc. I tried my best to blend and buff this but it was just too much of an effort to get this to work with my skin. I am very pale and had hoped that the light would have been alright as I had been recommended this by someone else who is quite pale. I am guessing we have the same shades as what they have in America etc but this is just way to dark for me. I think the texture is also not quite what I was looking for either as I was wanting more of a light weight BB cream.


I think if you have a darker skin tone then this would be worth a try if you are after a BB cream, it has an SPF in it too which is great. The main let down for me was the colouring and the texture being really thick.

Have you tried this BB cream?

I have just ordered Dior Nude BB Cream in 001, I have been using a trail and I love it, I also have treated myself to Dior Rosy Glow Blush yey. I bought these from Escentual.com they should be getting delivered this week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment