Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

Hair Products

Hello

I thought I would write about what hair products I use if I want my hair to be amazingly soft etc. It sounds silly but I have average shampoos and conditioners which I know will make my hair look and feel nice but if I want to go all out I will use my more "special" hair items.

For Shampoo I love my Neal & Wolf Daily Ritual Cleansing Shampoo, I use this while alternating with other shampoos its guaranteed to make my hair feel lovely, you only need a small amount! For Conditioners I like my James Brown Hair Mask, I use this as a quick fix conditioner. I am too impatient to wait a long time this product works wonders even if on for only two minutes. For intense treatments I use my Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Mask, this smells amazing! I don't use this that often because I'm a shower person mainly but now and then a soak in the bath is acceptable so thats when this comes into play. I bought this from BeautyBay which had an offer on I have to admit I would never pay full price for it!

Available at:
Neal & Wolf Shampoo: http://www.beautybay.com/haircare/nealwolf/g/ritualdailycleansingshampoo/
James Brown Hair Mask: http://www.boots.com/en/James-Brown-London-Intensive-Mask-for-Hair-150ml_49371/
Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Mask: http://www.beautybay.com/haircare/macadamianaturaloil/g/deeprepairmasque/
I love my tangle teaser for applying hair masks in the bath and getting knots out of my hair after if any are left. I got this in a Beauty Box from BeautyBay which they have on at certain times. 

If I am going out for a special occasion and I am either curling my hair or pinning it up etc I use Matrix Biolage Shine Endure Spray. This is basically a pump hair spray, its none crispy and makes your hair lovely and shiny. The biggest bonus for me is that you don't get that hairspray taste if you breath it in!

Day to day I don't really do much with my hair I usually just blast it with the hair dryer and let it flow, I use Bed Head After Party on the ends to tame my hair after it has been blow dried, this smells lovely and just smoothes everything out. I try not to wash my hair every day because its bad for your hair and makes it more greasy. It took me ages to get out of that habit, now I can go up to 3 days if I must, especially with using Batiste Dry Shampoo I am so glad I found this it just makes my hair feel fresh again. I still wont leave it down if I have used dry shampoo I still tie it up.

Finally if I want my hair to smell like I have just been to the salon I use Lisap Fashion Illuminante. I have never saw this in the shops I bought it direct with my hair dresser. This smells beautiful and always reminds me of a fresh hair chop so my hair feels fabulous!
Can you recommend any amazing hair products to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment