Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

French Manicure


Good evening

I have bought some more nail varnish again, I bought the Rimmel Nail tip whitener a few weeks ago, people who follow me on Twitter would have saw a few posts about how good this is.
I bought this from Boots for £4.59 this is so easy to use, I used to try and buy the white strips to make the line straight or try my best with a normal brush, I ended up just leaving it. This has made life so much easier.


I used one coat of my base coat, Star Nails. then I painted the tips of my nails with the whitener. I left it to dry for a minute or so then applied two coats of Maybelline Forever Strong nail varnish in shade 76 French Manicure. Finally I used my top coat to make it dry super fast, Seche Vite. Below is the finished result.


I don't have a really steady hand but I think that looks quite good and I had lots of compliments from people asking me where I got my nails done. Have you tried this before?

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! Definitely going to try this out x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it :) i love french manicures I dont wear them often but i think they are very classy :) x x

      Delete