Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Round 2 Mini Boots Haul - update on 17 BB Blemish Balm


Hi Guys

If you follow me on Twitter you would have guessed that I ended up going back to Boots the next day on the hunt again for Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in Transparent. I managed to find it yey! third time lucky! but... I also ended up buying a few other bits and bobs.


In my last Boots mini haul I had bought Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer which I really like but I wanted to try their Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer too. I have to say the Illuminating one is winning for me. 

This might be a shock to other beauty bloggers but I have only ever owned a pencil eyeliner, I have always wanted to try a liquid one but I've been too scared. I love the effect along the lash line!... Well there was an offer on if I bought the Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara I would get a Seventeen 3 way Liquid Eyeliner free, I thought this was an absolute bargain at £5.99 and great for me to test out a liquid Eyeliner :-)

A little update from my previous Mini Boots Haul, I have stopped using 17 BB Blemish Balm I bought I after testing it properly for about a week/fortnight I have decided I don't really like the thick consistency. The colour is ok but I know I can get better shades, I think they should add a extra light shade, it might be better for me in the summer. I have just added it to my pile of slightly used foundations because I often change my mind and go back to an older one just to make sure! 

Have you tried any of these products before? What do you think? x

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I really want to try all the products you got, just haven't got around to it :D
    Visiting from the #bbloggers blog hop xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend the mascara, I've been using it for a while now with Liz Earle's mascara base and it works really well. It separates your eyelashes great and no clumps! i really like the shape of the brush too, its slightly angled so you can get all the lashes. Thank you for the comment :) x

      Delete
  2. Rimmel Stay Matte is such a lifesaver! Love that product! :) (Random i know, found you on google+)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thats pretty cool Hi! im loving the Stay Matte Powder too

      Delete