Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

Liz Earle- Eyebright

Good evening everyone!

I thought I would do a Liz Earle review on another one of her products what I love. This is the eye lotion which is fantastic! I have dark circles under my eyes nearly all the time and it really bugs me. I get quite tired eyes and it doesn't help that I am constantly working on a computer/ and wearing contact lenses. 

I put some of the Eyebright lotion onto some cotton pads and place them on my closed eyes. Straight away its very cooling, soothing my eyes, I have had no problems using this with my contact lenses in and it does mention it on the bottle thats its fine so thats a great bonus! For a 150ml bottle which I have is £10.25 and it seems to be lasting me ages.

On the bottle it says leave it on for 5-10 minutes. I am far too impatient having to wait and i still notice a difference at closer to the 5 min mark. This helps sooth my eyes in the summer too especially suffering with hay fever!
                                                               
Have you tried this before?


2 comments:

  1. This looks like it worked really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought it did too makes my eyes not feel sore even with my contacts in :)

      Delete