Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

China Glaze- Red Satin


Hello everyone!

Before christmas there was a special offer on at BeautyBay where I tend to get lots of my beauty products. The offer was you pay £14.95 and they will send you random items to the value of £45 or more. This was one of the items I got China Glaze in the shade Red Satin. 

I had never tried any China Glaze products before so I was really pleased when I received one of their products because they are quite cheap and they have had great reviews.

I used my base coat (Star Nails) followed by two coats of colour, once coat would be enough this is highly pigmented but to give a more professional finish I used two. Finally My Seche Vite top coat.

The nail varnish itself is very glossy which I love the shiner the better! The colour is a very rich almost juicy red it has to be my favorite shade of red out of my collection. I would highly recommend this nail varnish, I will update this post in the next few days to let you know about general wear :-) 

If you would like to know what else I got in my box from BeautyBay then just send me a tweet @laurabellablog

Available at:
http://www.beautybay.com/nailcare/chinaglaze/redsatin/



No comments:

Post a Comment